Wednesday, June 29, 2016

I will complete any landscape, gardening or construction job




If it can be done in a weekend, or 3-4 days, assuming I have access to any needed supplies, I can complete any gardening, landscape and / or construction project for $200 cash and up.I am only looking to do small jobs and will not do be willing to do something as big as a retaining wall, unless you have the supplies and instructions, nor can I do projects such as fences or patios.

If any supplies are needed you can choose whether or not to pay for the supplies or use a technique that may not need supplies.You tell me a project and I will draft out the design and ask if this is to your preference. Please note that there maybe be a waiting period of three days before I can start for you depending on the project. Also, this is contract work, meaning that you sign a contract to have your project done by the legal entity and sovereign being or human known as Nicholas Barret. I will also complete any mundane general labor tasks such as cleaning equipment and or maintaining any property for $15/hr cash Thank you.


Source link



0 comments:

Post a Comment